Texas Real Estate Broker – licensed since 1973
Resident – Austin, Texas since 1959
December 1991 to present: Broker with McAllister & Associates Real Estate Services specializing primarily in commercial brokerage and leasing of improved and unimproved properties and site selection.
Prior to 1991: Broker with Bruhl-Blood, REALTORS concentrating in commercial land, ranches, multi-family, and residential brokerage.
* National Association of Realtors (GRI)
* Texas Association of Realtors
* Austin Board of Realtors
* Austin-Central Texas Realty Information Service
* Real Estate Council of Austin
* International Council of Shopping Centers
* Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM Candidate)
* IBM Texas Federal Employees Credit Union; Paul Trylko, (512) 834-6502
* Currently marketing land listing; previously compiled market information on available office space in immediate area for IBMTFECU.
* RMD & Co., Inc.; Rhett Dawson, (512) 482-8806 Development, land acquisition
* Glenn Williams & Associates; Glenn Williams, (210) 231-8963 Tenant representative
* Mariner Post-Acute Network; Jim Voyles, (678) 443-6729 Nursing home site selection